Working in trenches can be tough and dangerous work, and keeping your workers safe will always take priority.
With Mabey’s aluminium trench shields, you can maximise the safety of your employees while increasing the efficiency of your excavations. That’s because each trench shoring box is designed to withstand up to 110kPa and provide higher working widths.
Our shoring box range consists of Australia’s first drag-capable aluminium trench shields – making them quick to position and strong when standing. So whether you’re doing pipework or other underground jobs, you can rely on the durability of Mabey aluminium shoring shields.
Mabey’s Versa Shield range goes beyond the benefits of regular aluminium trench shoring. With structural modifications and design advancements, Mabey aluminium trench boxes are able to perform at the highest standards. They offer a higher level of strength along with ease of use – with simple strut and pin assembly.
If you need a lighter drag box or trench shoring solution that can take a beating, the Mabey Versa Shield is your answer. They also provide greater internal working widths and perform better under strut clearances.
- Lightweight drag box for smaller plant and machinery use
- Simple strut and pin assembly for quick install and increased productivity
- Available in panel lengths up to 7.2m
- Strong shoring design built to withstand up to 110kPa
- Working internal widths up to 6m
- Reinforced panel top section for greater durability
- Reinforced collar and strut configuration for moving the drag box in trenches
- Heavy-duty stacking bracket and connectors
- Up to 2.4m upper panel height
- No fabric lifting slings required
- Corner connector brackets available, this enables a four sided box to be constructed.
Want the best trench shoring on your worksite? You can learn more about hiring our aluminium trench shoring shields by getting in touch with us online or calling us on 1800 622 394 today.
|Panel Type||Panel Length (mm)||Panel Height(mm)||Panel Width (mm)||Clerance Length (mm,Strut – Strut)||Min Width (mm)||Max Width (mm)||Understrut Clerance (mm)||Safe Working Load (kPa)||Weight (incl 1m strut) (kg)|